Premier and higher account level issuers can change tags on individual badges after they have been issued. To do so:
- First find your way to the Created tab.
- Next click on Reports.
- Find the badge in your list.
- You'll notice when you click on that badge, a page opens that shows recipients of the badge. If you mouse over any row with a recipient's name, the background will turn grey. While grey, click on the row to select the individual recipient for whom you'd like to edit or apply tags.
- Now you can choose to manage the tags for an individual recipient. Notice on this screen you can also change the expiration date and revoke the badge.
- If you click on the drop down arrow to Manage tags, your own tags will appear. You can check which tags you'd like for that recipient and then click on Apply at the bottom.
_Learn more about revoking a badge.
Learn more about expiration dates.